Veza Global's Equitable DatabaseConnecting Underrepresented Groups With Potential Job Opportunities
What is the Equitable Database?
The Equitable Database is a database Veza Global is growing for underrepresented, marginalized and racialized groups of people who are seeking employment opportunities.
Those groups would entail the following:
What is the Purpose of The Equitable Database?
Many of Veza Global’s clients are looking for candidates from pools outside of where they currently recruit from. Veza wants to support and elevate those who are underrepresented in the workforce by connecting them with employment opportunities. Given the current economy and the number of people that are transitioning careers, starting a new business or aligning to their true calling, Veza Global would like to support you in finding your next opportunity.
How to be part of The Equitable Database if you are a person who is seeking employment opportunities?
1. Review and update your resume.
2. Fill out The Equitable Database form.
3. You will then be added to a monthly mailing list with job opportunities.
My organization is looking to diversify its hiring pool for its current job postings. How do we get access to The Equitable Database?
As an organization, you will get the opportunity to diversify your pool of candidates through The Equitable Database. Here is how it works:
1. Someone from your organization will fill out the Corporate Equitable Database form.
2. In the form you will need to provide a person who we can contact and a link or PDF of your current job postings.
3. Your job postings will then be part of our monthly Equitable Database emails to connect those who are seeking employment opportunities with your postings.